Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Another Collecting Goal Complete

It's been awhile since I've tried to knock off a goal on my 2014 list. With it already being May, I came to the realization that by the end of next month we'll be halfway through the year. That's just crazy! Where's the time going? I was able to pick up a total of 82 cards for my 1971 Topps set. These are the first cards I have from this iconic set (with the exception of my Reds team set I've already completed). I love these cards. Great photography, old school uniforms, teams that are no longer in existence, and a slew of hall of famers...what more can you ask for? I know that it'll take me a while to put this together because I'm being very picky on the cards (trying to have cards in excellent condition or better) but that's ok, I'm patient. So now I can truly say in terms of collecting this set - it has begun!









No comments:

Post a Comment