Friday, January 23, 2015

2006 Kahn's Cincinnati Reds Team Set

28 total cards in the set: Jerry Narron, Cincinnati Reds Coaches (Berry, Chambliss, Dent, Hatcher, Hume, Tunnell), Bronson Arroyo, Rich Aurilia, Bill Bray, Juan Castro, Brandon Claussen, Royce Clayton, Todd Coffey, Rheal Cormier, Chris Denorfia, Adam Dunn, Edwin Encarnacion, Ryan Freel, Ken Griffey Jr, Eddie Guardado, Aaron Harang, Scott Hatteberg, Jason LaRue, Kyle Lohse, Gary Majewski, Kent Mercker, Eric Milton, Brandon Phillips, Elizardo Ramirez, David Ross, Javier Valentin, David Weathers





3 comments:

  1. Where did you find these? I have acquired every other Kahn's Reds set, but have searched for months for a 2006 set without success. Any help appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was able to grab this set last month on eBay for about $10. I've seen the same seller list another 2006 Kahn's set a couple of times since then. Hope that helps.

      Delete
    2. Actually, that frustrates me even more! I have four separate auto-searches on eBay, and I am yet to see a 2006 go by!

      Delete