Tuesday, June 21, 2016

500!

Today I purchased a small card that's a huge accomplishment in the grand scheme of my collection. This 1986 Sportflics #69 depicts three players: Cal Ripken Jr, Rod Carew, and Pete Rose, trust me, there are three players on this card. This is my 500th unique Pete Rose card in my collection. I was hoping to have the complete run of Rose cards from 1970 to 1993 before the end of the year, but chances of that happening are diminishing with each passing day. I've also decided to start scanning my Pete Rose cards to include front and back card images to include on my blog under my Pete Rose PC page. Hopefully I can start on that in the coming weeks. On another note, tomorrow marks the 5 year anniversary of this blog. Thanks to everyone who takes time out of their busy schedule to read what I have to say as I share my collection with you.

2 comments: