Wednesday, August 31, 2016

The Circle Is Now Complete!

Today I was able to purchase the last six cards I needed for the 2014 Topps Chrome Star Wars Perspectives set. I received a pack of 2015 Topps Chrome Star Wars Perspectives cards this past Christmas and I just had to put together that set as well as it's 2014 counterpart. I'm glad I was able to complete both sets before the end of the year and I've decided that these will be the only non-sports card sets added to my collection.

I've always had a love for Star Wars in my heart since I was a kid and although Empire Strikes Back scared me as a child (especially when Han used Luke's lightsaber to cut open the Taun Taun's stomach or when Vader cut off Luke's hand in Cloud City) it's still my favorite movie in the franchise. Speaking of Star Wars, the Reds have been releasing Star Wars themed bobbleheads the past couple of years and I've been debating whether or not I should pick one up for my collection. There are three to choose from: Yoda, R2-D2, and Mr. Redlegs flying an X-Wing. If I do decide to pick one up I think I'll go the affordable route and purchase the Mr. Redlegs X-Wing because Yoda and R2 are selling for upwards of $70 each.






No comments:

Post a Comment