Friday, May 19, 2017

600 Roses!

I reached a huge milestone today in my Pete Rose PC. Today I purchased my 600th unique Pete Rose card. The card that helped me reach this milestone is the 2016 Panini National Convention VIP Cracked Ice parallel numbered to 25. I've been neglecting my Rose PC in addition to my Reds team sets as I try to complete the 2011 Topps Gypsy Queen set, but hopefully in the next month or two I can start to focus once more on these two areas of my collection. Onward and upward to 700!

9 comments:

  1. Congrats on hitting that milestone, especially with such a nice looking card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Never would have thought that Rose had 600 different cards since he wasn't featured on baseball cards for so many years. Very cool accomplishment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! I dont think we've ever traded, would like to send you a little something. Email your address when you can tessierthomas at yahoo dot com.

    ReplyDelete