Thursday, July 6, 2017

I'm still here!

I know it's been a while since I've posted on the blog (a little over a month to be more precise). It's just that I haven't had anything significant to write about.  I've made a lot of progress on my 2011 Topps Gypsy Queen set over the past few months. In addition to acquiring all the short prints (301-350) and all the subsets (Future Stars, Home Run Heroes, The Great Ones, Sticky Fingers, and Wall Climbers), I've also been able to complete the Relic set and have almost half of the Autograph set complete. I still have a large portion of the base set yet to complete but I hope to have that wrapped up by the unofficial end of summer on Labor Day. I've also decided to try something new that I've never done before when chasing a set. I've started a spreadsheet It's been just as fun putting this set together the second time as it was the first time I chased this set. 

3 comments:

  1. I can help you out with 2011 Gypsy Queen, here's my full trade bait list: http://fanofreds.blogspot.com/2011/12/2011-topps-gypsy-queen-for-trade-list.html

    Shoot me an email if you are interested!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Gypsy Queen relics. Congratulations on finishing off that set and best of luck on completing the autographs. That should be one heck of a master set when you're finished.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Fuji! I agree, it should be fantastic once it's complete.

      Delete