Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Adding a Topps 206 Votto to the Collection

Votto didn't have a lot of cards released during the 2002 season. In fact, only Bowman Draft and Topps 206 were the only offerings that year. While I did have a few 2002 Bowman Draft Picks and Prospects cards, I never had a 2002 Topps 206 card in my collection until now. I was able to pick this up for a great price on Sportlots (a third of the price compared to listings on eBay and Beckett Marketplace) this past week. I wish Topps would have used a different picture for this card instead of using the same image that's on the Draft Picks and Prospects cards. Regardless, I'm happy to have this card in my collection now. I probably won't be chasing any of the Votto 206 minis since they're going for over $100 dollars and I would rather add the last few 2008 Upper Deck autographs I need for roughly the same price.

No comments: