Friday, May 17, 2013

Finding the Time

It's been tough recently to find time to blog. My life has been hectic recently with the demands of work and home life. Not that that's a reasonable excuse or anything. I'm also beginning to ponder the future of this blog. I've reviewed most of the Topps Reds team sets I have from 1952 to 2013 as well as the T 206 set, but I haven't touched on the Bowman sets from 1948-1951, the Play Ball sets, the Goudey sets, the American Caramel set or the original Cracker Jack sets mostly because I still don't have a single card from these sets and I don't want to judge something that I don't have in my possession as of yet. Basically, I'm to the point where I have no time to blog on a daily basis nor the desire really to do so. I do want to finish what I started so I plan on wrapping up this blog by the end of the year. I just hope I have enough enthusiasm to do so :)

No comments: