Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Looking Forward to Saturday!

Things have been crazy lately and as a result, I haven't had time to post. Hopefully after this week I can get caught up and start posting more to the blog. In the meantime, I just wanted to say that I'm anxiously awaiting the arrival of Saturday when I'm off to my first National. This will be my first time experiencing sports collector overload so I'm hoping that I don't go over budget and keep to my plan of strictly Reds cards or my vintage Topps needs.

2 comments:

Mark said...

It'll be my first National as well. I'm going to try to stick to my budget, but I get the feeling that is going to be easier said than done.

JediJeff said...

First deal with the size of the thing. That's what I remember the most my first National - how frigging huge it was.