Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Sliding Makes for a Great Picture

My recent pickup is this autographed 8x10 photo of Reds Outfielder Chris Heisey. I feel this is one of the best photos of a ballplayer sliding that I've ever seen. The dirt spraying toward the camera, batting gloves flapping from the back pants pocket, tongue sticking out in utter determination...this photo has it all! This is the third autographed photo I've added to my collection and I would like to grab a few more for my (in process) fan cave. I've pretty much given up on the 2014 season as August comes to a close and the Reds are 10 games out. I didn't have high hopes for the season this year with this being Price's first year of managing and the injury bug plaguing the team the entire season. Here's hoping that next year will be better for the Reds than this season.

No comments: