Thursday, October 1, 2015

Wrapping Up an Album!

It's been a long time in the making, but I've finally completed my Album of Amazing project. I grabbed the last couple of cards I needed yesterday and it was a fun project to tackle. Sure, it didn't fit with my Reds collecting needs but it did allow me to pick up some cards for my collection I would not have thought about adding before. Here's the last of the cards for my album

1961 Topps Wally Moon
One word...unibrow


1983 Fleer Mario Soto
Not everyday you see a teams equipment box on cardboard


1988 Fleer Jack Howell
Run for your life! The zombies are coming!


1991 Upper Deck Rich Gedman
This card leaves me speechless.


1994 Collector's Choice Jose Canseco
He must work out. 


1994 Stadium Club Orel Hershiser
Taking out the lawn.


1995 Pinnacle Charlie Hayes
Facemasks are for football, not baseball!


1998 Topps Jay Bell
Four!


2014 Topps Gold Justin Maxwell
And finally, a celebration to end this project!

Thanks everyone that made suggestions for this album. To see all 90 cards that make up my album of amazing you can click the "Album of Amazing" link on the right side of this page.

2 comments:

arpsmith said...

Congrats on completing your project, you selected some great cards.

Reds Card Collector said...

Thanks. It was definitely worth the time and effort. I never realized how many great cards are out there that show more than just batting, pitching or fielding. The experience gave me more appreciation to this hobby.