Friday, March 4, 2016

Combing the Desert

One of the projects I've been working on this past year has been to complete the 1991 Topps Desert Shield Cincinnati Reds team set. I was recently able to purchase four more card: Tim Birtsas, Randy Myers, Hal Morris and Dan Wilson. I only have two more cards until this project is complete (Paul O'neill and Eric Davis). I should be able to wrap this set up hopefully within the next few months.








By the way, did I mention I was a huge Spaceballs fan? 


2 comments:

Tony Burbs said...

That clip popped into my head the second I read the title. If you hadn't included it, I sure as heck was going to post the link! Also, nice finds!

Reds Card Collector said...

Thanks Tony. I'm hoping that the rumors of Spaceballs - The Search for More Money pan out to be true but with Mel Brooks pushing 90 I don't think that will happen.