Monday, October 23, 2017

I Dig it!

A few weeks back Gavin over at Baseball Card Breakdown was looking to send some of his CDs to a good home. Those interested could send him some cash to cover shipping and he would take care of the rest. I sent Gavin a quick message to let him know that I was interested and this past weekend a box stuffed with CDs arrived at my front door.

 Talk about a selection of music. The Beatles, Guns n Roses, R.E.M., Nirvana, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Bob Marley, Hendrix, The Ramones, Violent Femmes...a little bit of everything in here.

 These are probably my favorites in the package. I'm still in shock at Gavin's generosity.
 In addition to the CDs, Gavin also included a smattering of Reds cards, many that will be going out in the mail for my TTM project! He ALSO included a few of his custom cards that he's so well known for. Finally he sent along a 1982 "Official" Baseball Card price guide.


 Thanks again Gavin! I definitely dig it all!


2 comments:

Chris said...

So you're the guy that claimed half the CDs I wanted!

Fuji said...

Oh man... I remember buying those price guides every year at my elementary school's book fairs. By the way... solid group of CD's.