Thursday, October 6, 2022

It Finally Appeared!

For 19 years I've been working on the 2003 Fleer Authentix baseball set. There were times when I thought about just giving up on this build and thinking to myself that I'll never be able to accomplish this task. Two cards have eluded me for years, but today I was finally able to nab one of them. Behold, the last card I needed to complete the base set....Chin-Feng Chen! This card popped up today on COMC and I couldn't purchase it fast enough. Not sure when I'll have the card in hand. Maybe I'll request a shipment from COMC before the end of the year. The only card remaining from this set that I need is the Hometown Heroes Johnny Damon relic card. Here's hoping it doesn't take another 19 years for one of those to surface.

2 comments:

Matt said...

Congrats on completing the base set!

Reds Card Collector said...

Thanks Matt