Thursday, February 1, 2024

Coming Soon To A Mailbox Near Me!

With the release of 2024 Topps right around the corner I went ahead and did the same thing I've done year-after-year for the past ten years or so. I headed over to eBay to find sellers that had this coming year's team set available for purchase. Normally Reds team sets don't go for that much but I had a feeling that this year would be different with Elly De La Cruz and Christian Encarnacion-Strand having their rookie cards in this release. $16 shipped is what I paid for the 12 cards in series 1. Now I just have to wait until around the end of the month before they arrive. I'm still on the fence about the design of this year's flagship set. Not sure if I like it or loathe it. I'll make up my mind when I actually have the cards in hand. Regardless, I'm glad that baseball season is right around the corner.

No comments: