Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Scott Williamson Autographed Mini Helmet

Another day of snow here on the North Coast, but that's ok since Spring Training is well underway and Opening Day is a little over two weeks away. I have to wonder, with all the snow here in the greater Cleveland area, will Opening Day be snowed out once more? Not much going on in regards to cards lately. I'm still trying to decide what to spend my weekly allotment on. So in the meantime, I'll be posting my collection of autographed mini helmets. Not to worry, I only have three so today, tomorrow and friday will wrap up this short segment. Today's contestant is none other than former National League Rookie of the Year...Scott Williamson. One tidbit of information I did not know was that when the Reds were trying to trade for Griffey Jr. back in 2000, Scott was highly sought after by the Mariners but was a prize Cincinnati wasn't willing to relinquish to get Jr. back home.

No comments: