Tuesday, May 13, 2014

5th Entry into the Album of Amazing

Another great card to add to my binder is this 2010 Topps Prince Fielder. It appears that Fielder's teammates are completely blown away by the awesomeness that is Cecil Fielder's son. I'm not a Milwaukee fan and I would have preferred that the Brewers had moved back to the American League instead of the Astros, but I guess I can complain all I want to no avail. I guess I could also say that I'm totally blown away (like the Brewers players in the card) at the unimaginable start they've had this season. Seriously, they need to start losing some games.

4 comments:

Play at the Plate said...

You are right about the Brewers being moved to the A.L. As much as I like the fact that my Rangers get to beat up on the Astros (forget about tonights 8-0 blowout by Houston), it was a travesty that they had to move. Don't get me started on Fielder and how lousy he's been as a Ranger.

Reds Card Collector said...

Yeah I saw your recent post about Fielder. While Kinsler isn't the best when it comes to base running, at least he reaches base. I can't say the same about Prince.

Unknown said...

I am searching for the Reds Great 8 form the same set in either 75 or 76. Would you happen to have them available for trade?

Reds Card Collector said...

Sorry Joe, I only have one copy of each. I don't have any doubles available for trade.