Friday, May 16, 2014

A Kluszewski Glove for the Collection

My latest and last glove purchase for my collection is this Draper and Maynard Ted Kluszewski trapper glove model DG957. The first time I spotted one of these gloves was a little over a year ago when I was just browsing ebay for vintage baseball gloves. I wasn't able to find one at the time for the price I was willing to pay since the gloves I found were priced at $50 and above. A little too rich for me. Finally, last weekend I was able to grab one well below that price. Patience does pay off. I've mentioned before in previous posts my affection for vintage sports equipment and this glove fits the bill nicely. I hope to start working on a display soon that will house my autographed bats as well as these gloves. Once I wrap up that project I'll be sure to share the pics with all of you.

2 comments:

Hackenbush said...

Practically looks like an oven mitt.

Unknown said...

I have a Ted Kluszewski baseball bat