Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Who wants to drink from the fire hose?

I enjoy spending some time each day reading what Nick over at Dime Boxes-The Low End Baseball Card Collector's Journey has come across in his search of dime boxes. A few weeks back Nick posted this 1995 Stadium Club Jeff Montgomery card he received from a fellow blogger and I immediately was in awe of it's subject matter. It immediately earned a spot in my album of amazing and I was able to pick it up for free with credits I had amassed over at COMC. This is my eighth entry into the "Album of Amazing" and it really is a great card. Every time I look at this card I'm reminded of a scene from the movie UHF where Stanley Spadowski rewards a kid by letting him drink from a fire hose. If you haven't seen the movie, it's worth checking out.










1 comment:

Nick said...

I was hoping there'd be a UHF reference after reading the title! Glad you were able to find a copy, it's a terrific card.