Friday, March 13, 2015

Paint it Black

Earlier this week I grabbed another Votto for my 2013 Topps Votto Project. The card is numbered 59/62 and I actually like this card more than it's chrome black refractor counterpart. This is my 27th card in this project and leaves me with just 9 more cards to complete this rainbow. The Cincinnati Reds team set card should be the easiest to pickup, but I'm not sure about the others. Here's the list of outstanding Votto's I need: 2013 Topps Reds Team Card #CIN-1, 2013 Topps Factory Orange, 2013 Topps Silver Slate, 2013 Topps Opening Day Purple Toys r Us, 2013 Topps Chrome Camo Refractor, 2013 Topps Chrome Pink Refractor, 2013 Topps Atomic Refractor, 2013 Topps Mini Black, and a 2013 Topps Printing Plate from either the base mini or chrome set. If anyone knows were I can purchase any of these cards please let me know. Anyone else chasing any rainbows and if so, how's the progress going? On a side note, here's a couple of my favorite songs with the word "Black" in the title.



2 comments:

BobWalkthePlank said...

Have you checked COMC?

Reds Card Collector said...

I've been checking about once a day to see if anything has been added, but no luck. I've also checked on sportlots and beckett but no luck so far.