Friday, April 24, 2015

Disbelief

I still can't believe that in less than two months I will have been blogging for four years. Who would have thought it would have lasted that long. I'll admit, I'm not a great writer. In fact I'm not a writer period. However, I have enjoyed sharing my collection of Reds cards and memorabilia with all of you during these past four years. Will I be blogging four years from now? Probably not. Eventually I will have shared all that I have with my fellow collectors and, like my favorite Star Trek series finale, all good things must come to an end. I'm not sure when that may happen, but I'll know when the time comes. For now, here's another entry into my album of amazing project, a 2006 Upper Deck Doug Mientkiewioz. I'm grateful I don't have a last name like that. Must have been brutal for him as a kid trying to spell that.

No comments: