Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Who Knew Golf and Baseball Went So Well Together!

I like golf. I like to play it whenever I get the opportunity to do so. On average I normally play 18 holes once or twice a year. I never said that I play golf on a regular basis because I just don't have the time to do it. Am I great, no...am I terrible, probably. But that's ok with me because as long as I'm enjoying myself that's all that matters. In my quest to complete my album of amazing project this year, I knew if there was a baseball card out there that depicted golf in some way, shape, or form that I needed to acquire it. So here's the latest addition to the album, a 1988 Topps Tommy Lasorda. I've always liked Tommy and seeing him in this photo of him relaxing in a golf cart is classic. I'm very surprised at some of the photography gems that are part of the junk wax era of the hobby.

No comments: