Thursday, October 11, 2012

Wipeout!

I knocked out another of my 2012 Card Collecting goals today with the completions of my 2012 Topps Reds team set. Even though it was the the easiest on the list to knock out, it's still a great feeling to know that it's one less thing to worry about in terms of my collection. As I mentioned before in previous posts...I'm not a fan of this design. 2011 Topps "I Love"...2012 Topps "I Barf"!!! I can't stand the surfboard design. I will say that I'm looking forward to next years set since I think the design is a home run for Topps (not a grand slam, just a home run). Anyway, I'm keeping my fingers crossed today that the Reds can pull out a victory against the Giants to move on to the National League Championship Series, but with the offense being as anemic as it has the past two games I'm not holding my breath.

No comments: