Thursday, February 28, 2013

Adam Dunn Bobblehead

A few weeks ago I was able to grab an Adam Dunn bobblehead on ebay for the price of a blaster. I've been trying to get one of these for some time but the cheapest one I found was listed at $35 and that was a little too much for my taste. The Reds gave away 20,000 of these nodders on August 10, 2002, slightly less than the 30,000 that are given away in more recent years. The Reds pummeled the Padres for a 9-0 victory that evening, in case you're interested. With the addition of Dunn, my collection of Reds bobbleheads now stands at 33!

1 comment:

allsportstalk said...

Sorry for using the comment box for such an informal request, but I couldn't find an email address for you on the site. I was wondering if you'd be interested in guest blogging a short preview for the Reds 2013 season. I know it's not the kind of blogging that you typically do, but I want to try to post a preview from a true fan's perspective. If you're interested, let me know.
-Aaron Garcia