Wednesday, April 30, 2014

More Colors for the Rainbow

I've been extremely busy the past few weeks and haven't been able to post as much as I would have liked. Check Out My Cards has been running their challenge and I have been taking full advantage of that by nabbing a few printing plates for my trifectas, 80 unique Pete Rose cards, an eTopps Homer Bailey rookie, a few odds and ends cards for a new project that I'm starting, and 8 additional 2013 Topps Vottos for my Votto Rainbow. Not a bad haul if I do say so myself. With the addition of these eight, I now have just over half of the rainbow complete. While I'm happy with the progress, I'm a little discourage that I fear from here on out it's not going to be smooth sailing. There are a few cards that I can still pick up that won't be much of an issue, but there's probably about 10 cards that I haven't been able to find anywhere. I guess I'll just have to enjoy the thrill of the hunt...even if it does take me years to complete.

No comments: