Thursday, August 14, 2014

1961 Cincinnati Reds Scorecard

Here's my latest addition to my Reds collection, a 1961 Scorecard! I had to do some research for this since there was no date listed on the card. I found out this scorecard was used on May 21, 1961 when the Reds faced the Milwaukee Braves. There are a couple of Hall of Famers listed on this card - four to be precise (Hank Aaron, Eddie Mathews, Warren Spahn, and Frank Robinson). The Reds won the game 7-6. This is fourth entry into my collection which leaves me with just two more to add. I still plan on grabbing one more scorecard from the 1960s and I would like to add a scorecard from Great American Ballpark. I'm not sure if I'll be able to get those before the end of the year considering I'm lagging behind on my collecting goals. I have decided however to eliminate yearly goals because it's sucking the fun out of my collecting experience.

No comments: