Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Dreamy...

Less than two weeks to go for Opening Day and every time I think of it I feel like my latest addition to my album of amazing project, this 1997 Bowman Ricky Ledee, dreamy. This past winter was a harsh one here in Northeast Ohio and I'm glad that the boys of summer will be trotting out to the diamond soon. I just wish everyone would stop talking about football. It seems like no matter where I go that's all I hear about. I'm sick of football being talked about 12 months out of the year. If it's not the Super Bowl it's the Draft. If it's not the Draft it's Free Agency. If it's not Free Agency it's Mini Camp. If it's not Mini Camp it's Preseason Games. If it's not Preseason Games it's regular season games. If it's not regular season games it's the Playoffs. And if it's not the Playoffs it's the Super Bowl. I used to be a football fan, but with the over saturation of the sport I'm just sick of it. Why can't people talk about baseball and if you can't talk about baseball then can you please just keep quiet and let those who enjoy the National Pastime have their moment in the sun?

No comments: