Wednesday, August 19, 2015

More Odds and Ends

Recently I picked up a few more cards for my Album of Amazing project. I'm slowing approaching my goal of 90 cards and will probably have this project wrapped up by the end of the year. I have one (possibly two) additional projects that I would like to start at the beginning of next year but I'm still on the fence as to whether or not I should pursue them considering that I still have a mess of vintage needs left to address with the Topps sets I'm chasing as well as some pre-war Reds cards I would like to acquire in the near future. Here's the latest additions to my Album of Amazing.

1966 Topps Don Mossi
Love the ears (and the old Kansas City Athletics cap)


1970 Topps Tony Taylor
Love the shot with all the lumber


1984 Fleer Rudy Law
Don't mess with him, that's all I have to say


1992 Studio Jose Lind
What's a pirate without a sword?


1994 Score Kevin Brown
Talk about sporting retro


1996 Score Charlie Hays
Whatever it was that was on your chin, I think you got it.


2009 Topps 206 Tommy Hanson
Was he taught to pitch like that? Just curious.


5 comments:

majpasqua said...

That 1970 Tony Taylor is amazing. One of my favorite cards!

Reds Card Collector said...

It's a great card. I never knew it existed until I saw it on Night Owl's blog a few months back.

Fuji said...

Gotta find me a copy of that 70T Taylor. Great lookin' card.

Reds Card Collector said...

I was able to pick one up on sportlots Fuji for about $1 shipped.

Fuji said...

Thanks. I'll check it out.