Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Turning the Imaginary into Reality!

That's UNPOSSIBLE right? Well, thanks to the Topps Star Wars card trader app I was able to sell my white Hoth cards I acquired for free over time for the below cards that are the latest entries into my Rookie Book project. I can't spend money on digital cards, but if someone is willing to pay for my imaginary cards I'll be more than happy to take the cash and purchase actual cards for my collection.

1974 Topps Dave Winfield

1978 Topps Eddie Murray

1985 Topps Roger Clemens

1988 Fleer Tom Glavine

1988 Topps Traded Roberto Alomar

2 comments:

Fuji said...

Paying for imaginary cards. Their insanity is your gain. Congratulations!

Reds Card Collector said...

Thanks Fuji! I don't understand the concept, but if they're willing to pay I'm more than happy to sell.