Friday, September 30, 2016

A Pair of Rookies for the Book

One of my projects that I started strong with last year that unfortunately has fallen by the wayside is my Rookie Book. In case you're not familiar with it, I've created a list of rookie cards that were released between 1960 and 1993 that I've always wanted to include in my collection. As of January I haven't purchased any additional cards for this project. Today, however, that changed. Here are the two latest additions for my Rookie Book: a 1983 Topps Tony Gwynn and and 1986 Topps Traded Bo Jackson



2 comments:

Fuji said...

Both of these are solid additions to your book.

Reds Card Collector said...

Thanks Fuji! I'll be honest, I'm very surprised how cheap Gywnn rookie cards are. I still remember when these would sell for $30 easily.