Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Hey Batter Batter Batter......

A few days ago I was able to add another card to my t206 Reds team set. I had been looking to land this card for awhile and when a copy came up on eBay I knew I had to try and grab it. This t206 Downey marks my 11th tobacco card of this set. I already had the fielding version in my collection so this will complement that card nicely. Once Downey arrives in the mail I will definitely make sure to free him from his plastic prison to join his teammates in the binder. I'm just shy of having half of the Reds set wrapped up. With 12 cards to go, four of those cards will take a lot of cash to acquire as 2 are of Hall of Famer Clark Griffith and 2 are of Hall of Famer Miller Huggins. For the time being I'll just concentrate on those other 8 cards.



2 comments:

Fuji said...

Congratulations! One more card and you'll cross over the halfway mark.

Reds Card Collector said...

Thanks Fuji! I'm looking forward to crossing that milestone!