Monday, June 5, 2023

The Great and Powerful Oz!

It's been over a year since I've been able to track down a card for my 2015 Topps Strata Shadowbox project mainly due to the fact that these don't come up for sale very often. Luckily I found this card listed this past Saturday night for a reasonable price on eBay and decided to grab it. This is the 16th Shadowbox Signature card I've acquired for this set build which leaves me with tracking down 8 more cards. I'm very happy that I've crossed the two thirds threshold for this set but I know that acquiring those remaining eight cards is going to be a challenge especially considering two of those cards are Bo Jackson and Ichiro Suzuki.

5 comments:

Fuji said...

Gorgeous looking card. I'm a big fan of Strata Shadowbox signatures. Best of luck with your set.

Reds Card Collector said...

Thanks Fuji!

defgav said...

That's a beauty! Congrats

Reds Card Collector said...

Thanks Gavin!

Jon said...

I'm not usually a fan of cards like this, but this one sure is nice. It probably doesn't hurt that it's featuring Ozzie either. I like the way he signs his first name.