Friday, June 29, 2012

Chris Sabo Bobblehead

My latest pickup this week is another bobblehead to add to my ever expanding Reds bobblehead collection. Spuds was a member of the 1990 World Champion Reds team and also the 1988 National League Rookie of the Year. A three time All-Star, Sabo was elected to the Reds Hall of Fame on July 17, 2010. This bobblehead was given out to fans in attendance of Reds/Rockies game that evening. Reds fans were treated to an 8-1 victory in addition to taking home this awesome nodder! Unfortunately, if I keep buying bobbleheads or world series tickets, I won't be able to complete the Reds team sets on my 2012 card collecting goals. Guess I need to get back on track soon.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am happy to found your blogs.It is really great.I learn new things from your website.I like your thoughts.Thanks for making such a cool post.




One minime