Friday, October 10, 2014

2003 Cincinnati Reds Scorecard

This is the latest addition to my scorecard collection and it's the team that the Reds played that I chose to pick this up. The scorecard is from the June 3-5 series with the New York Yankees. I had always wanted a scorecard from the 2003 season when the Reds took up residency in the new home at Great American Ballpark. I found this scorecard on eBay for the starting bid on $.99 and while I'm not a Yankee fan in the least, I couldn't pass up the opportunity to own a scorecard from a series that features current Hall of Famer Barry Larkin and future Hall of Famers Ken Griffey Jr, Mariano Rivera, and Derek Jeter. It also helps that this is a Yankee team that made it to the World Series in 2003 only to be denied the title by the Florida Marlins. With this scorecard I now have scorecards from Crosley Field, Riverfront Stadium, and Great American Ballpark.






1 comment:

Langusf said...

hi are you interested in a scorecard for July 2003 against the Mets