Thursday, February 5, 2015

2015 Topps

This year's flagship was released yesterday and I, like most bloggers, love the design. It's a nice change from the past couple of years. It's got everything that I want on a baseball card: great photography, easy to read name, player position and team logo. The gradient border is a very nice touch. For some reason this year's flagship reminds me of Finest, but that's just my opinion. Anyway, I went ahead and ordered the Reds base set from a case buster on eBay because I'm too cheap to buy a mess of packs to get a lot of cards from players on other teams as well as a bunch of inserts I could care less about. Just base Reds for me, that's all I care about. I should be receiving the 13 series one Reds cards sometime in the mail next week. Here's hoping the recent round of weather doesn't slow down the postal carriers.

No comments: