Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Generosity from Drew

Last week Drew from drewscards posted on his blog about some free cards he was giving away. Needless to say, when I saw that the Reds were available I jumped at the chance to grab them. Yesterday the package arrived and I must say that I was very impressed and happy with Drew's generosity. There must have been close to 100 cards in the package. I was able to pull about 25 cards that I will be sending out for autographs. I've decided to pay it forward and send out the other cards I don't need (some Bench, Morgan, and Foster cards included in the mix) along with some other cards I've thrown into the mix, to the first person that comments. Thanks again Drew!

3 comments:

CO said...

As a fellow NE Ohio Reds fan I'd love to have them to add to my collections!!

Reds Card Collector said...

Great! Just email me your address at lucksc0620 at gmail.com and I'll get them in the mail to you!

Drew said...

Glad you liked them and were able to spread the wealth!

- Drew