Thursday, June 18, 2015

The Rainbow Just Went Atomic!

A few days ago I was browsing on COMC looking to pick up some Pete Rose cards for my Rose PC, since they're currently running a spring cleaning sale. While there were some Rose cards I found that I wanted to pick up, they had to wait because I stumbled upon this card. Numbered 8/10, this 2013 Topps Chrome Atomic Refractor Joey Votto was too good to pass up. I spent more than I wanted to on the card, but this is the first atomic refractor I've seen of this card since I started my Votto rainbow last year. With this card, I'm just six away from completing this project. I'm still on the lookout for the following if anyone knows were I can grab them: 2013 Topps Opening Day Purple, 2013 Topps Orange Factory #ed to 230, 2013 Topps Silver Slate Platinum #ed to 10, 2013 Topps Mini Black #ed to 5, 2013 Topps Chrome Camo #ed to 15, and a 2013 Topps Chrome Pink #ed to 5. Not sure if I'll ever get these cards, but I'm holding out hope.

No comments: