Friday, August 4, 2023

A Huge Pickup For My 2018 Topps Olympic Set Build!


Another set I've slowly been working on, that isn't baseball related, is the 2018 Topps U.S. Olympic & Paralympic Team Hopefuls set. I already have the base set and the majority of the insert sets complete with the exception of the auto and relic sets. I'm still missing 15 relic cards from that set but I'm hopeful that I can get those cards in hand by the end of the year. The autograph set, however, is going to take a long time to complete. That's ok though because I when I'm able to land a huge card like this it makes the chase that much more enjoyable. This Vonn autograph is numbered to 30 and I think I got it for a decent price. Sure it's a sticker graph but I don't care. Now if only I can track down a Chloe Kim autograph from this set.

1 comment:

Fuji said...

I've been trying to add the Chloe Kim autograph. Right now I'd rather add her Goodwin on-card autos to my collection at a lower cost. That being said... I do think the 2018 Topps card of her looks way better. Best of luck to you on your set build.